What are you drinking right now?

by stillajwexelder 142 Replies latest social family

• cognac
    cognac
    Do you like cognac, cognac?

Yeah, although, I'm more of a beer person... Should have named myself guinness!!! lol

• Gregor
    Gregor

French Roast with a dash of half and half. Down to the last third of the cup and it's gone cold. Now I have to get up and pour another cup.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Apple & Blackcurrant squash.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Now I have to get up and pour another cup.

You're so oppressed, Gregor.

Life is hard.

Did my contribution to your "We're dying" fund arrive yet?

• lawrence
    lawrence

What a night! Hmmmm.... sipping a rum and water to get the juices going for a day of design and code. The sounds and sights have subsided enough to realize I am back in Atlanta. What a night! Flight to Indy tomorrow, Orlando Tuesday to Thursday, and then back to Toronto.

Dawg- will give you a call in 2 weeks when I'm back in Hot Lanta.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Birt and Tang - tea made of green tea, dandelion, milk thistle and chinese violet.

(Much better than what I just watched on Discovery - Bear Grylls pissing into his canteen and drinking it. not that I know what his wee tastes like, but bleugghh!)

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Bear Grylls pissing into his canteen and drinking it

Oh my, I never saw that episode...I remember the one where he pissed on his t-shirt and then wrapped it around his head to keep him cool. Nice!

I'm drinking Maxwell House. My workmate calls it Stalewell house. LOL

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

nvrgnbk- just silver. I am cheap (if you can call any patron cheap that is) and I don't know why, but I find clear liquor more aesthetically pleasing for shots. I was actually craving a good top shelf vodka and grapefruit juice last night, but I don't know much about vodka brands and varieties so I haven't bought any.

Right now I'm sipping black coffee. not that it matters, but A Dark Roast, South American, and fair trade variety (which I tend to prefer to an African variety).

• JK666
    JK666

Diet Dr. Pepper

JK

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

oh, and I saw the piss episode. gross. That show is more like fear factor some days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit