What are you drinking right now?

by stillajwexelder 142 Replies latest social family

• lawrence
    lawrence

Mushroom tea, maple syrup, and rum on the side. I know how to share... and a few twirlers for contemplation.

• memario
    memario

JH -PLEASE stop your making me dizzy

I stopped drinking Varmouth at Mary's place not too long ago

mem

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Whatever was in the glass Para put in front of me.

Bobbi

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

vodka and oange/pineapple juice

• dawg
    dawg

Damn Lawrence, I wish I was with you.... Mushrooms rock... God's gift to the world as far as I'm concerned... I wish all of you were neighbors..

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

1 part green tea

1 part limeade

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

Ice water... trying to prevent waking up with a headache after a couple patron shots this evening.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    patron shots

Which?

Silver, AƱejo, or Reposado?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

This stuff is pretty good too, if you like coffee...

PATRON - XO Cafe Description:
    Patron XO Cafe is produced and blended in the state of Jalisco, Mexico. Jalisco is known for producing the finest tequila in the world.

Patron XO Cafe is created to very exact specifications by a small family owned distillery. The owners are known to produce some of the highest quality Agave tequilas of their type.

Patron XO Cafe originated from a very unique blend of XO Fine tequila and pure natural coffee essence.

Patron XO Cafe is produced at 70 proof (35% Alc. by volume). Patron XO Cafe was conceived to be a coffee tequila more than an overly sweet coffee liqueur.

The product is blended to be "dry" not sweet as with most low proof coffee liqueurs. The higher proof brings out the flavour of the pure coffee essence and the XO Fine tequila.

The sugars are kept to a minimum allowing the product to be consumed as a cocktail as well as an excellent liqueur or ingredient in gourmet cooking.

Patron XO Cafe has tremendous versatility and Patron believe it is the finest tequila coffee liqueur.

Producer: Patron - www.patrontequila.com
    ABV: 35%
    Country of Origin: Mexico

Category(s): Liqueur , Tequila & Mescal
    Group(s): Tequila Liqueurs

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

I just finished a little V-8, right outta' the bottle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit