Game: conversation with movie lines.

by FlyingHighNow 85 Replies latest social entertainment

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Say Lou, didya hear the one about the guy who couldn't afford personalized plates so he went and changed his name to J3L2404? - Fargo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You can imagine how bad I wanted my $25 back, huh? (sling Blade)

• JK666
    JK666

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. - Pulp Fiction

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Why, Why did, why did you kiss me first? (Super Man)

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

"No one needs to know about this except you, me and Mr.-soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain-rapist here." Pulp Fiction

• JK666
    JK666

Hey baby what is your problem? Huh, you got a problem? You're good looking, you got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face, all these guys in love with you. Only you got a look in your eye like you haven't been f***ed in a year! - Tony Montana, Scarface

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

All those things I can do. All those powers. And I couldn't even save him. (superman)

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

"I'm not even supposed to be here!" -Clerks

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

(I'm just sure in a parallel universe this thread idea could work. Or maybe I'm too tired and type too slow. )

• JK666
    JK666

You do crowd control, I'll handle the employees - Pulp Fiction

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit