Game: conversation with movie lines.

by FlyingHighNow 85 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Now our blood flows through each other as is done for all eternity, loyal forever, we raise our voices in the words of Mumbo Gumbo... YA-YA!

• brinjen
    brinjen

EPA.... EPPPAAAA! - Grandpa Simpson 'The Simpsons Movie'

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Spider pig, Spider Pig.

• beksbks
    beksbks

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.

(Taxi Driver)

• beksbks
    beksbks
    See that sign up here - up here. "Defcon." That indicates our current defense condition. It should read "Defcon 5," which means peace. It's still on 4 because of that little stunt you pulled. Actually, if we hadn't caught it in time, it might have gone to Defcon 1. You know what that means, David?
  • yumbby
    yumbby

With great power comes great responsibility (Spiderman)

• knock knock
    knock knock

I reckon. (slingblade again)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

{Rocky Balboa 2007} Rocky: "It ain't over till it's over." Opponent: "What is that from the 80's?" Rocky: "More like the 70's."

Sly rules!!!!!!!!!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City "Sailor wanna hump-hump" bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here. -As Good As it Gets-

Dismembered

• brinjen
    brinjen

Don't ask me Mother, I'm only here for the food. - Ever After

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit