Game: conversation with movie lines.

by FlyingHighNow 85 Replies latest social entertainment

• Twitch
    Twitch

Elvis: Look, man, do I look like an icky-ologist to you? Big damn bugs, all right? The size of my fist. The size of a peanut butter and banana sandwich.

Bubba Ho-Tep

• brinjen
    brinjen

I hate bugs - Men In Black.

• beksbks
    beksbks

" Delbert McClintock, infestation management. Always nice to meet a colleague."

(Arachnophobia)

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

"You see, their young enter through the ears and wrap themselves around the cerebral cortex. This has the effect of rendering the victim extremely susceptible to suggestion. Later as they grow follows madness and death." Khan, Star Trek II

• Twitch
    Twitch

Man at Elevator: What are you supposed to be, some kind of a cosmonaut?
    Dr. Peter Venkman: No, we're exterminators. Someone saw a cockroach up on twelve.
    Man at Elevator: That's gotta be some cockroach.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Bite your head off, man.
    Dr Ray Stantz: [Entering elevator] Going up?
    Man at Elevator: I'll take the next one.

GhostBusters

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey you're s'posed to be the fastest thing in the Valley man, but that can't be your car. It must be your mama's car! I'm sorta' embarrassed to be this close to ya!
    (Bob in Falfa Amercian Graffiti)

• tula
    tula

Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired.
    Mae West

• Twitch
    Twitch

Raoul Duke: There was only one road back to L.A. - U.S. Interstate 15. Just a flat-out high speed burn through Baker and Barstow and Berdoo. Then onto the Hollywood Freeway, and straight on into frantic oblivion. Safety. Obscurity. Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.

Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Your car is uglier than I am. Oops, that didn't come out right.
    (Carol in American Graffit)

• Twitch
    Twitch

Raoul Duke: Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit