WT Comments (1/28 STAND FIRM) FEATURING RICHIE RICH

by V 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V
  • Gopher
    Gopher

What a BORING study. I was wondering why they even printed it, and then I saw that it was all building up to the 2008 Year Text. Wow, this is going to thrill long-time JW's. For the 875th time, they hear "the end is near", "obey us", "maybe you'll be saved", yadda yadda.

Yes, JW's -- the end is near. The Watchtower tells you, and it must be so.

Dang, I'm so glad I don't go to meetings any more. My bed is so much more comfortable for napping then a stiff padded chair is!!!!!!!!! (Edited to add exclamation points -- they seem to be all the rage this week! )

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh my god thats so effing funny!

Exclamation marks! - non pictures! - I almost felt a spot of nostalgia for the watchtower then!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Funny stuff Richie. Thanks V.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Some detailed instructions".... Is that the 4-page insert on how to make hotel reservations at the DC? LOL, what shite....

• Open mind
    Open mind
    we must obey Jehovah no matter what he asks us to do.

Even if you can't stand cherry flavored Kool-Aid......drink it!!!!!!

Thanks for getting me ready for Sunday Richard.

OM

• JK666
    JK666

RR,

You did a great job on this snoozefest of a lesson! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (I wanted to out-exclamation the lesson)

JK

• tula
    tula
    What heavenly rejoicing there will be when this happens, when the world empire of false religion is destroyed! -Revelation 19:1, 2.

They still do not seem to understand that they are talking about their own demise !!!

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Perhaps I've been away too long, but I seem to remember the study articles being better than this? I mean, really. I could've written this article when I was 13.

Yes, Jehovah will save his people, just like he did over two and a half thousand years ago. And just like when he more recently supernaturally led all JWs unscathed through the walls of the Nazi camps, and from being raped and killed in Malawi.

Being God's people should give you some perks. At least it apparently used to.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    17) Can you imagine the feeling of confidence that the Israelites must have had as they thought back on that pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night? It was evidence that "the angel of the true God" was guiding their journey. (Exodus 13: 21, 22; 14:19) Today, we can have confidence that Jehovah is with his people to guide, protect, and deliver them.

We to can look back with feelings of confidence in the organization that Jehovah is using on earth today !

Let us examine the past direction, guidance and date setting they have used, and in this way we can be sure our delverance is at hand.

Why you ask? Because they say so that's why ! Now shut up and do as you're told.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit