Have you started to do "bad" things now, or want to?

by oompa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Just because you won't feel guilt the way you used to?.................................oompa

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Depends. What kinds of things?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Define "bad".

• minu
    minu

Yes, I've done some things that are "bad" or generally unaccepted in society and some things that are only "bad" to JWs.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Well, the other day I actually puffed on a cigar. It tasted awful. And, I really like to say shit.

Yes, there are things that I have done but only the organization would consider it wrong.

Sheri

• Satanus
    Satanus

No, i haven't done bad things. Wt judgements of good and bad are wacked. I don't use them, anymore. Not having any jw associations helps.

S

• BFD
    BFD

Some might consider me a "bad" person. I say screw 'em.

BFD

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Someone mentioned cigars. I do those now. Pipes too. I don't think it is "bad".

Burn

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Bad as in Murder, rape, robbery, child abuse, child molestation, selling drugs, stealing, car theft - nope never have wanted to and still don't!

JW version of bad - BULLS&$#

nj

• oompa
    oompa

"BAD"- Sneak into a movie theatre or watch two movies on one ticket. Shoplift small items you can easily afford. Go watch a naked woman dance. Smoke a joint. Not report thousands of dollars in income to the IRS. Speed more. Watch a dirty movie. Flirt seriously with someone you are not married to and it could get dangerous. Hang out with lots of DF'd people when you are not................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit