Have you started to do "bad" things now, or want to?

by oompa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I have my own morals, I don't let the JWs or society define for me what is bad. Following laws does not make one a good and morally upright person. Being true to yourself and being honest with one's self has nothing to do with following man made laws IMO.

So I do things that society and religious people label as bad or morally wrong and if it is against the law I try not to get caught or fined, but I don't much time worrying about getting caught either. I try to live my life as I see fit, unshackled by indoctrination be it by the state or the religous right.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I do play bad songs all the time, including Christmas songs. I also have a ton of Christmas decorations, and use them. That is on top of my Ouija board and posting on apostate forums.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

if bad is a lack of honor, duty and integrity no. If bad is thinking and excericising moral agency , yes.

~Hill

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i have no desire to go on a bender

but it doesn't have anything to do with guilt

as i tell people..i'm unembarrassable

doesn't mean i'm not baaaad on occasion

• Layla33
    Layla33

If bad things meaning harming other people or doing anything that is considered a crime, no.

If bad things by the JW standards like puffing on some weed once a year on my birthday and having oral sex and whatever kind of sex with my SO, sure. If you mean going to Vegas three times a year to relax, sure.

As an adult, I feel I am capable of knowing right from wrong without having some religious zealots define it.

• oompa
    oompa
    LOW KEY: On my birthday about 4 years ago, I got totally fugged-up and peed in my clothes dryer. That was pretty bad.

Now this is what I call Too Much Information!!!!.......I did not ask for confessions here!...................oompa

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Bad in "the societies" eyes? Yes. Bad in societies eyes? No.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit