Have you started to do "bad" things now, or want to?

by oompa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    So just how available are you girl???.................................................................oompa

Ehhhh, well. Darn it. Got myself into a fix that way. At least for now.

• oompa
    oompa
    FHN:
    So just how available are you girl???.................................................................oompa
    Ehhhh, well. Darn it. Got myself into a fix that way. At least for now.

What the hey does that mean?.....My question was simple enough, but now I want you bad!!!!!..............oompa

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    but now I want you bad!!!!!..............oompa

Hehe. I don't know how, but even at my age, I have a way of doin' that to guys.

• oompa
    oompa
    FHN:
    but now I want you bad!!!!!..............oompa

Hehe. I don't know how, but even at my age, I have a way of doin' that to guys.

Hehe....I bet you do...I may not be married much longer.....and you wish you lived further south on the east coast.........oompa

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    and you wish you lived further south on the east coast.........oompa

Oh, me too, for alotta reasons.

• oompa
    oompa

BTW, FHN....love your avatar...so beautiful but , so mysterious....................................oompa

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    watch a naked woman dance.

What is bad about naked woman dancing ? I agree with Mrsjones5 I love bad girls here!!!

So what is bad to you?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Oompa. Serendipity explains the avatar.

Barbie Doll, you are such fun.

• oompa
    oompa

Damn......now I want even more women than my own wife...and she is really hot.......................oompa

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Damn......now I want even more women than my own wife...and she is really hot.......................oompa

You know what they say....the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Everytime I've ended a marriage or relationship, the guys are never as happy as they thought they was gonna be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit