What has happened to your human decency?

by multifarious 152 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

BTW 6of9, you never told us what is 12 inches long, blue, and makes a woman scream all night. I was hoping the entertainment would have been your answer.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

**This is fucked up. Seriously.** I MUST AGREE WITH ECLIPSE ON THIS ONE. (insert smiley "Are you effing kidding me?" emoticon)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

- "BTW 6of9, you never told us what is 12 inches long, blue, and makes a woman scream all night."

4 smurfs glued together?

• DT
    DT

I came in late and don't really know what's going on. I just wanted to comment on something.

The fact I am here means something or should because what I am doing is a serious no no. Maybe as I read more I'll understand this. But I hope what I learn doesn't change who I am and how I feel about this.

It does mean something. You are doing what you think is right. I don't care if you think the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses is great or terrible. You are expressing your beliefs despite the prohibition from the governing body to not visit places like this. That takes some courage and I respect that. Spirituality is a journey, not a destination. If you continue your willingness to stick to what you think is right and keep learning. I'm sure your journey will be successful, regardless of where it leads you. I think that's a good lesson for all of us. None of us have all the answers. We may occasionally feel smug because we have a broader perspective on something, but we must be willing to continue to learn and make changes when necessary.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Crib death

• Xena
    Xena

The interesting thing about these threads is you find out who actually reads all the pages and who doesn't.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    The fact I am here means something or should because what I am doing is a serious no no.

I guess she told us right from the get go! lol

BB

• sweetface2233
  • Mary
    Mary

So 'multifarious' and 'erynw' have the same IP eh? There's a big f*cking surprise. And eclipse is attempting to explain this away to make it appear that erynw is being persecuted once again. There's an even bigger f*cking surprise. The most amazing thing is: eclipse didn't use a 'cut and paste' for her posting.....she actually appeared to use her own words, (no matter how ridiculous she sounded).

I'm just waiting for one of their defenders to accuse me of somehow hacking into her account and pulling this stunt......Once again, e&e manage to make themselves look like a couple of idiots by their own actions.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Mary, without holding back, could you please just open up a little and share your true feelings?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit