What has happened to your human decency?

by multifarious 152 Replies latest jw friends

• DT
    DT

So I read a few dozen posts, comment on something interesting, then realise I made a fool of myself, because I missed what is really going on. Well, I guess there is a lesson in that.

• beksbks
    beksbks

What an interesting choice in subject headings for this post. She didn't appeal to those who supposedly treated her unfairly. With this incarnation, of course the people that would be bamboozled would be the kindest and most concerned. Those who felt compassion for a young boy trying to find his way out of that cult. That's pretty nasty.

Let's hope it doesn't ruin it for the next searcher that honestly needs some comfort.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Let's hope it doesn't ruin it for the next searcher that honestly needs some comfort.

Let's hope not. Lately the JWD newbie welcome wagon has not been very welcoming.

• exwitless
    exwitless

OMG we're on 8 pages now. Let me look into my crystal ball....alt

What's this? I think I see something in the near future coming to this thread...it's a...alt!

Just kidding. I hope I'm wrong...

• delilah
    delilah

well, well, well...................................

• beksbks
    beksbks

Burn, I have new respect for you. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts on this thread.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I think one of the saddest things about all of this is that both erynw/multifarious and found-my-way/eclipse met people here face to face at 2 different Apostafests, within a week apart. Lennyinbluemont and his wife Karen, Bumble Bee, memario, and I were all at both of these events. It shows, that even when you meet someone in person, they still aren't legit. Will we need to start performing background and credit checks before we can be approved to meet each other in person?

• memario
    memario

Burn that was funny I remember that show lil'rascals right? Buckwheat? LOL

mem

*waves at Sweetface*

• free2think
    free2think
    The interesting thing about these threads is you find out who actually reads all the pages and who doesn't.

Yep, i started at the end, but it didnt make sense, so i had to read the whole thing lol.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Will we need to start performing background and credit checks before we can be approved to meet each other in person?

That's good for starters. We may need to phase in body cavity searches as well.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit