JW husband wages holy war on Catholic wife in Wisconsin

by Gopher 34 Replies latest social current

• Gopher
    Gopher

I agree with your assessments, Layla33. This man does not deserve a family or any good companionship. Let him sit in the prison cell and read his Bible and Watchtower magazines every day for years and years, and fantasize about how 'right' he was.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

"Exert yourselves vigourously"

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    the woman said her husband got some alcohol from the refrigerator and told her he was going to get drunk and jump in Lake Michigan before driving away.

Wouldn't his car seat get very wet?

HS

• Mary
    Mary
    The woman said her husband is a Jehovah’s Witness while she is Catholic. She said he felt she should practice the same religion he does, and that she was lying to their daughter by allowing her to celebrate holidays like Christmas and Easter.......She said her husband has martial arts experience and has told her that he could “punch through steel if he wanted to.”
    She said her husband strangled her until she blacked out, held a knife to her throat and threatened to cut her hand off and to kill her.

Sounds like this is yet another example of a person with severe mental problems joining the cult of the WTS. The fact that he's married to a non-Witness and has experience in "martial arts" says he converted and was not raised in "the Truth". In this day and age, and with so much information available on cults, for someone to purposely join a screwed up group like the Witnesses indicates that they are not emotionally stable. This guy apparantley thinks of women as 'less' than a man and seems to think of himself as a type of Rambo with a suit on.

While I doubt that the WTS could be sued for anything in this case, I believe that they simply feed on nutcases like this guy. Their literature is full of references to a "woman being in subjection to her husband" and apparently this duffus took that right to heart. Well, seems to me that he's probably going to find out what it's like to be on the receiving end of a beating when he goes to the Big House.

More than anything else, it's cases like this that continuously expose what type of people join the WTS and it doesn't paint a flattering picture.

• yumbby
    yumbby

Maybe the witnesses would be more successful if they just starting threating to pound people into the ground if they don't take the literature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit