Ways to get in trouble at the hall without actually getting in trouble...

by cognac 23 Replies latest social humour

• cognac
    cognac

1. Told the entire cong. that Jesus coming in his kingdom was in about 31 or 32 ce when Jesus got transfigured. - this was during the weekly bible reading part... lol (the society actually says that about when Jesus told the disciples that some of them would see him coming in his kingdom before they died...)

Anywho, I know some of the elders wanted to ring my neck but they couldn't say anything... lol

Made my entire night...

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

niceeeeeeeeeee

• DT
    DT

Quoting the WTS is the best way to embarrass them.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Try asking a question about the information instead of commenting during the bookstudy or WT.

Use a scripture that causes the information to seem wrong.

Sisters, wear something with cleavage. Brothers, skip shaving.

• flipper
    flipper

Anomonously put Monopoly money in the contribution box ! LOL! Just one of many things someone could do !

Also put news releases of the Watchtower society child abuse settlements under windshield wipers on cars in their parking lots during meetings when they aren't watching . ( Which I did last summer ). Then run like hell to your car in waiting peeling out , leaving them nothing but your exhaust to inhale ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• oompa
    oompa

What if that meant that they would just see Jesus whacking off??????...............oompa

• cognac
    cognac
    Anomonously put Monopoly money in the contribution box ! LOL!

Oh my goodness that would be sooooo funny.... lol...

i think I remember somebody else on this forum saying to leave empty bottles of hard liquor in the trash in the bathrooms... lol...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You could print out some Zero Dollar Bills and Void Checks and put those into the Worldwide Pedophile Defense Fund. That would be as good as Monopoly money.

You could read where they are talking about 607 BCE, and "accidentally" say "587".

Make one of those nasty Comments You Will Not Hear in the Kingdumb Hell.

Put transparent tape on the slot on those Contribution boxes.

If they tell you not to bring in anything for the children (toys, candy, etc.), bring them in anyway and deploy them.

Inadvertently read Ephesians 2:8 and 9 when they need a scripture read that highlights the "need" for everyone to go out in field circus.

Bring in a Nintendo DS or Game Boy Advance and play Pokemon during the meeting.

Read Crisis of Conscience during the meeting. That is the surest way to stir up trouble in the hall without doing anything illegal.

• Cc81
    Cc81

that is soo funny.. i love it!

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Cognac,

That made my day! I admire your CHEEK!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit