Hello Everyone

by multifarious 44 Replies latest jw friends

• multifarious
    multifarious

WOW! I didn't know there was a place like this! I just moved out from my parent's house. I am still a witness but had to move away because I couldn't stand it anymore.

Looks like I have tons to read.

Multi

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome to the board....

You've got a ton of reading to do!!! If you are like me, it will open your eyes to so much that you did not know. This site should also help you to make your exit from the borg fairly easy. You will find a lot of encouragement here as well.

Glad to have you join!!

babygirl....

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Welcome, Multifarious,

Yes, you will learn a lot as you read the posts here. You have taken a huge step toward freedom. There are many beliefs here and much information regarding the Watchtower.

We hope you will stick around so that we can get to know you.

Love and hugs,

Gramma Velta

• multifarious
    multifarious

Hi back Gramma Velta (I like it) and babygirl. I'm not sure what exit is, you mean not being one of Jehovah's Witnesses? And what the heck is the Borg?

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Howdy MultiF and welcome.

There are many stories of others who have made an exit from the book publishing company on this site. The egress is available to all.

Borg is a play on words. Organization = Borganization referencing the wtbs as equal to the Borg from Star Trek. "You will be assimilated"

Eagle

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome. Were you ever baptised?

You are lucky to be starting to look into things as a teenager. It is always hard moving on whilst family are still involved with the WTS, but better now, than being forced to live a lie for decades.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings multifarious,

Welcome to the largest ex-JW discussion board. You have your work cut out for you. There's oceans of information here. Have fun!

Dismembered

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum multifarious,

Congratulations for figuring out that it was a load of rubbish at such a young age. I am jealous.

Cheers
    Chris

• multifarious
    multifarious

Hi everyone. Yeah I'm baptized. I don't know if I want to not be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I really just want my folks to stop pushing me to do more than what I want to do. That's why I moved out on my own.

• LaniB
    LaniB

Welcome to the board MultiF

Wished I'd wised up at your age and started to ask more questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit