Hello Everyone

by multifarious 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum!!!

• Open mind
    Open mind

If you are baptized then any decisions you make have more serious consequences so take your time.

Do you still believe most of the JW Doctrines or do you have doubts about anything?

Oh, and, WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

There are currently active JWs, like me, on here. But most are inactive or former JWs. Tons of former elders, Bethelites, Pioneers, and plain old publishers too.

Open Mind

3rd gen JW, married to JW-loyal wife, w/unbaptized teenage kids. Still in for family.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

May Jehovah richly bless your efforts on JWD, mf.

• multifarious
    multifarious

I still believe its the truth. I just dont want to be a ministerial servant and I do not want to be an elder. All of my family are Jehovah's Witnesses. I know if they find out I am here I will be disfellowshipped. Cuz the net is evil ya know?

I don't get the issue with blood. I've been reading here and seems that others think the same as me. If we can have all parts of it why can't we have all parts together. I'm not saying I am questioning the Governing Body or their authority, it just seems like it doesn't make sense.

TY for all of the hi's.

Multi

• PEC
    PEC

Welcome to JWD, multifarious.

Philip

• Open mind
    Open mind

Hey multi,

Here's a site run by some current JWs with a very common sense, Bible-based view on blood.

http://ajwrb.org.

Here's an excerpt from the "About" section.

The Associated Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform on Blood

Who are we?

The Associated Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform on Blood is a diverse group of Witnesses from many countries. Some members are presently serving as elders and Hospital Liaison Committee members or have previously served in that capacity. Additionally, other members are from the medical field or have friends or relatives who are Witnesses. All have volunteered their time and energies in an effort to bring about an end to a tragic and misguided policy that has claimed thousands of lives, many of them children.

What is our objective?

To educate Jehovah's Witnesses, their family members, friends and health care providers regarding the irrational aspects of the Watchtower Society's policy on the use of blood and blood products. To promote reform of the Watchtower's policy so that each Jehovah's Witness can have a free and informed choice regarding their health care - without fear of control or sanctions from the Watchtower Society (and member congregations) that can separate them from their family members and friends.

That was a very informative site for me.

Best regards and always keep an................

Open Mind

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I'm not saying I am questioning the Governing Body or their authority, it just seems like it doesn't make sense.

Right.

Many of us here believe that they mean well.

We also believe that they're confused and deluded.

If things really are as they say they are, surely there is no harm in examining opposing points of view.

That must be true, because that's what they encouraged us to tell the householders that claimed to be content with their religion.

Best of success to you, mf.

• besty
    besty

Welcome to the real world - when I see a newbie make a post like yours it like seeing a baby take their 1st tentative steps. Fabulous, funny and awesome all at the same time.

There's a lot you think you know to be true which will soon be taken away from you. There might be nothing to replace it with - its all good - don't worry and take your time, especially when talking about how you feel to current JW's

Here you are free to express yourself.

Best regards

Paul M

• golf2
    golf2

Greetings. Take your time, there's no rush to get all the answers. Enjoy!

Golf

• multifarious
    multifarious
    There's a lot you think you know to be true which will soon be taken away from you. There might be nothing to replace it with - its all good - don't worry and take your time, especially when talking about how you feel to current JW's

No way I'm telling anyone I know I'm here! I'm reading some stuff here and I'm keeping an open mind I think. There's 2 sides to every story as far as I'm concerned. TY to whoever it was that put the link to the blood site. I lost someone over this but I know I will see him again. It would have been nice to spend more time with him now though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit