MOTAS Help!!

by faundy 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

• eclipse
    eclipse

I think that is the last one until they make the 20th...

• eclipse
    eclipse

find your wire cutters yet? I think they are behind the green wall, on the shelf...that green wall was my favourite puzzle...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Are you lydia on it? We were chatting today, auday.

Where are the passwords for the computer on lvl 16?

• BFD
    BFD

I found the wire cutters and got the code off the wall with the lamp but i have no idea what to do with the code. I think I will be bald from pulling out my hair right around level 15 at this rate! Still on level 12.

BFD

• eclipse
    eclipse

it's not as much fun if i tell you

I forget where the password is...so amny rooms! if you really get stuck I will tell you.

there are two

one of them is given to you...

the other one you make out of the letters on the computer screen from the two rooms..anagram

it is there...

and yes I knew auday was you

• eclipse
    eclipse

BFD, write down that code, you will need it

see the carpet you tripped over and straightened? there is a chair near it....

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

How did you know that?? Well, you are on level 19. So I guess you're purty smart.

• eclipse
    eclipse

lol, well you first came on as momzcrazy...lol and they made you change your nic..

• BFD
    BFD

Yes I got the key from the hanging light and found another screwdriver I've written down the code off the wall. The other code you were talking about I think was the last level. I will figure out how to get the third force field off eventually. if I get stuck bad I'll ask. Preist and FFM have helped me a lot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit