MOTAS Help!!

by faundy 54 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Having a blast Momz...I love these types of games...lol

• BFD
    BFD

HELP!!!!!!

I am at level 12. I just got the green wall to move. I have no idea what to to with the screwdriver, lightbulb, wire cutters and card. Is there a clue on the floor plan on the computer screen that I am not getting?

BFD

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

How do you guys know what level you're on? I'm stuck on the level with the tele-transporter and I know I have to get the right mixture...not sure how.

I don't think I'm as far as you are BFD

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

YAY!!! I finally figured it out...I think I'm on your level now BFD...let me see what I can do with it..

• BFD
    BFD

Freedom Frog, there should be an 'M' in the upper right hand corner. If you click on that a menu bar pops up. The level is noted toward the bottom of the tool bar.

Hi momz and everyone!

BFD

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I'm where the "chess" game is on the floor....is that where you are BFD?

• BFD
    BFD

No, FF. I did that before a lot of other stuff. I keep trying to break into cabinets with the screwdriver but it's not working. I can't find a key or anything and I've looked everywhere a million times. I have 4 rooms, to go in and out of and a screwdriver, a card, a light bulb and wirecutters. I've tried the wirecutters on the box on the floor and it won't cut the tape.

gaah

BFD

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

BFD, if I remember correctly ... there is a crowded room with lots of furniture and a taped up box right?

You have to move the furniture around to reveal a secret passage on the floor to the right.

The picture on the screen gives the location of 2 secret passages

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

I can't figure out what to do where the aliens are (level 9)...I'm at the computer now, I already put the disk in and entered a code and can see on the screen 2 rooms...one room with the letters "s and t" and the other "a and e". What do I do????

Yikes...about to pull my hair out...lol

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I already put the disk in and entered a code and can see on the screen 2 rooms...one room with the letters "s and t" and the other "a and e". What do I do????

You have to spell a word with the letters given .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit