MOTAS Help!!

by faundy 54 Replies latest jw friends

• faundy
    faundy

I hate this game already! I'm stuck on level two. The disk is in the computer but nothing happened. Help?

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

Reboot the PC, there is a reset or power button to do this.

• faundy
    faundy

Nice one. It's addictive. I made the head run around in the next level but am stuck again. I'm not good at stuff like this.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

You use the disk out of the disk case then you have to turn off that computer and back on. It should give you a code for the number pad in the next room's door.

I'm stuck at the next level.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I made a path to lead the rat head to the other room. And then trapped it in the diskette box. I can't figure out what to do with the tiles.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    I can't figure out what to do with the tiles.

There are notches on the side of the machine that lines up with the tiles...once you line them up correctly, then release the mouse so he can hit the button that is on the side which opens up the door. Once he hits the button..move the tiles so he can't lock the door up on you.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Thanks. Into next room.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

OK, I have a log and a triangle thing. Now what?

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    OK, I have a log and a triangle thing. Now what?

take the log to the next room that is all the way to the right...the one with a cutting looking thing. Has the words "ACME"...place the log there...then I think you have to have the lamp turned off to get more "power"...(not sure if the lamp has anything to do with it)

After that, place the burning log into the fire place which will heat up the house and allow you to cut the triangle shape...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Got it. Figuring out how to open door now. All the pieces are in the panel.

Having fun freedomfrog??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit