Feb. 1 mass calling campaign. Will you call?

by Shawn10538 60 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I'm not sure if it was mentiopned. But I think that we are talking about not just one call from each person, but we are talking about spending a good length of time calling repeatedly. Othrwise it just won't have much of an impact. If you have a cell phone it won't cost you a penny.

Also. I am interested to hear from people who are dead set against any action against the WTS. If you are out there would you identify yourself and state exactly why you want no part of any real action? Curious.
    Also, those of you who ignore all posts about action and are not even opening this post. If you DO open this post by accident why do you not even offer a reason for not participating? Can you talk about it anyway against your better judgement? I'm just trying to draw out those who are patently against or apathetic about group actions. wHAT IS THE REASON FOR your apathy? Were you just not hurt that bad by the Society?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am not following what you are talking about. Is there a previous thread? Or can you explain a bit more?

momz

• sir82
    sir82
    Also, those of you who ignore all posts about action and are not even opening this post.

If I would have opened this post I could have answered you.

• fokyc
    fokyc

I do not have any notion on what you are talking about,

Please explain the ramble!

fokyc

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Huh? Calling who, and about what?

As far as calling any JW cultists, what for? I hate the cult, and seriously dislike most of it's members. They treated me like shit for 20 years. It gives me pleasure to see them waste their lives.

W

• DT
    DT
    I am not following what you are talking about. Is there a previous thread? Or can you explain a bit more?

This thread discusses it http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/151084/1.ashx

The idea first came up in this thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/150868/1.ashx

There is a small group of us determined to do this although the response hasn't been as big yet as you might expect.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Uhhhh.....What??? What are you talking about???

• DT
    DT

I got these numbers from their office of public information website.

Questions from the media or researchers:
    (718) 560-5600

All other general requests for information should be directed to:
    (718) 560-5000

Fax number-(718)560-5619

Does anybody else have any numbers we can use?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

So we call headquarters and ask them tough questions.... And this does what, exactly?

• DT
    DT
    So we call headquarters and ask them tough questions.... And this does what, exactly?

It might make them think. It might tie up their phone lies and make them move workers away from publishing lies. It might make the caller feel a little better about himself to protest the their organised assault on former witnesses. (shunning, breakup of families, slanderous comments about "apostates", etc.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit