Drinking and Posting

by wanderlustguy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Certainly, in these end times, we may encounter individuals who do not heed the counsel found at 1st WLG, 3:13. Yes, that is correct, as apalling as it sounds...they do the unthinkable. They Drunk Post.

Many of us have been tempted, nay, stumbled into the sin of drunk posting. But there are those among us who have traveled the dark path, and from them we learn what not to do.

Peteypervert - You should never post a picture of that ever again. Not ever. EVER! But if you are going to, try the telephoto lens, that may help a bit.

LucyILUVEverbuddy - We know you love us...thank you so much for telling us so...and so often. Yea, no it's you, yea, YOU ROCK, not us, please..f*cking stop it.

RadioGAGAGuy - OK, great, you love that song. Awesome. Yea, it was great back when typewriters typed in PENCIL!!!!

IHATEU - You suck, too. Go vomit in your toilet.

Do you have any favorties?

WLG

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

At least you aren't drunk calling 911 like the lady on the news yesterday. She called and told them she was too drunk to drive. Sounded like a fool on TV.

momz

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A drunk post can be ignored. If it is serious enough, it can be removed by the mods. And, some drunk posts are OK aside from excessive typos and poor formatting.

Drunk driving can cause accidents that maim and kill innocent people. And, once a drunk driver has caused an accident, there are no mods that can undo the action.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

'hic'

whash the prblum you me,rons

• JK666
    JK666

The epitome of drunken stupidity was by my cousin. After a night of drinking, he drove up to a policeman for ask for directions!

JK

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Yes agreed, very very bad.

But officer WLG I'm sure I drive speil beater wen imbibing the blood of the lamb....

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Crumpet:

Will you get me drunk? Oh such naughty asperations..................

Wing Commander

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

ha ha! I've drunk posted before....those were the days! lol.

awww come on WLG....

you could have drunk dialed me and given me a good laugh for the evening!

keep it real my friend! ;-)

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    ha ha! I've drunk posted before....those were the days! lol.

awww come on WLG....

you could have drunk dialed me and given me a good laugh for the evening!

keep it real my friend! ;-)

Holy sh*t, you ARE alive! Better keep that phone on silent if you can't talk and/or are...umm...indisposed...cause I'll do it next time! Toublemaker. DD

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Donnie - you are one of my favorite posters. You make me think, you make me smile, you make me laugh. Some of your posts are heartbreaking. In fact I've got an idea. When I get home tonight I'm going to have a few glasses of wine ( yeah, that's all it takes ) and start a thread about what a great guy you are.

Are you ever going to tell me how your friend is doing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit