Drinking and Posting

by wanderlustguy 25 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

There are definitely times when I wish my PC had a breathalizer and would not let me post if I was 'over the limit'.

Dave

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

A&W - do it!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I love to drink when I post. Scotch please.

Hey it beats morphine, that really screws up your spelling.

• myelaine
    myelaine

hey! I paid dearly for my drunk post...thought I was gonna die the next day I felt so physically awful.

I made a mental note: don't do THAT again!

...retribution lives...

love michelle

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I've never posted drunk. Actually, I don't even drink that much, never did. I have, however, posted under the influence of the Holy Weed, but most people won't be able to tell the difference.

As a general rule, if I post past 11:00 pm (cst), I'm probably more stoned than a fornicating muslim woman.

• Open mind
    Open mind

WLG:

RadioGAGAGuy - OK, great, you love that song. Awesome. Yea, it was great back when typewriters typed in PENCIL!!!!

That's me. Guilty as charged. I've done it twice so far. Both times I tried mopping things up a bit online the next day.

I promise not to do this again.

Unless I really need to.

OM

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

A&W - do it!

Crumpet - triple dog dare me why dontcha?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Are you ever going to tell me how your friend is doing?

No.

Ah, can't do it. He seems to be ok as far as I get to know. Out of my hands.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Alcohol usually mellows me out. If I drank more I wouldn't be so damn grouchy all the time.

W

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING
    Ah, can't do it. He seems to be ok as far as I get to know. Out of my hands.

Seems like a very lost soul, poor guy. You can only do what you can do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit