Brant Jones Letters to and From the Watchtower- 2005-06

by uninformed 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

These are the best BOE letters I have ever seen on the NGO subject. I spent the entire evening reading them all

The GB are so arrogant and deluded . They think they are annointed but they are just a bunch of 2 bit brainwashed fakes

Brant, do you think they are God's channel?? They certainly can't be God's mouthpiece because the numerous doctrine changes could not have come from Jehober. I think this is just the begginning of the end for them

• uninformed
    uninformed

culgswater, you asked:

Brant, do you think they are God's channel?? They certainly can't be God's mouthpiece because the numerous doctrine changes could not have come from Jehober. I think this is just the begginning of the end for them

I did. But after leaving the organization, and not looking at what we believed through their magazines and publications, I have come to a different conclusion.

I feel that they cannot be God's mouthpiece, just for the simple reason that they are erratic in the changing of their teachings.

Either the generation started before 1914 and would be present at armageddon, or it wouldn't. Since I believe that GOD KNOWS, one has to wonder why he has not told them, in view of their claim to me HIS MOUTHPIECE.

This same reasoning applies across the board, 1914, 1925, 1935, 1945, 1975, the blood teaching (huge changes--didn't God KNOW? Why didn't he tell his spokesman?

I could go on, but I am sure you see what I am saying.

I will say further, if they are God's Mouthpiece, then I want to die anyway.

Brant

• beginnersmind
    beginnersmind

Thanks for posting these letters, very interesting. I totally understand your 'tone' with them. I think it was your right after all the time and energy you put into the religion.

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Brant has always been a 'straight from the shoulder' kind of guy. One of the things I like about him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit