Nut: "IF YOU'RE A SINNER THAN YOUR GOING TO HELL!"

Me: "Yup"

Nut: "DO YOU WANT TO BURN FOREVER?"

Me: "Yup"

Nut: "..."

end of discussion.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'll tell you off for smoking right now also, regardless of the God factor. Fecksake quit!

• searcher
    searcher

Seems at least that SHE was acting christian.

In my experience most christians act this way, to a greater or lesser degree.

It says GOD HATES so many times in the bible that they are fixated by it.

• White Dove
    White Dove

These are really great responses. Thank you! I don't need to quit because I am not addicted (yet), it's not a regular thing with me, and I really do enjoy it when I do light up. It's legal and I'm way of age to make such a personal decision. Next time she says anything, I'll remind her of being a witness for god and not a judge. That one could be useful for my family, too.

• oldflame
    oldflame

This is exactly why I quit going to churches. The hypocrisy is very deep ! I have decided that salvation is a personal thing between you and Jesus Christ and not between you and a church. Church does not save us ! Jesus does ! I keep my faith between me and Jesus and I just try to do as he commands. To love your neighbor as yourself & Love God with all your heart.

Religion is something created by imperfect man, Faith is something created by Gods perfect spirit !

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

What Paul's cousel to "mind one's own business?"

What about "not looking at the straw in your brother's eye, when Look! you have a rafter in your own?"

Funny how the people who thump the Bible the loudest seem to have read it the least.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

It's a shame you didn't have a water-balloon for that B/A nutjob.

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit