In a few minutes, Moshe visits a KH bookstudy meeting.- I'm back

by moshe 42 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well Moshe, you are one beautiful bastard!

I shall be happy to sit at your feet and absorb morsels of your wisdom and courage.

I sooooo wish you had all that on mp3 or something... we could have kicks for hours on that....

Thanx for sharing.

Jeff

• moshe
    moshe
    the best part is they invited him back.

Yes, John they did, but I am afraid that they would be ready for Moshe this time! It's too bad we couldn't go together- we could tag team them real good - and the 'ol cat and mouse game you play so well! I didn't see any folding chairs in the hall anywhere for them to hit us over the head with, either.

PS- why can't Johnny C. start threads anymore? He won't be asking for $Donations$ , talking about his new dog or girlfriend trouble- nope- it's all good JW action on the NYC streets- bring back Johnny!

• BFD
    BFD

Moshe, I wish I had the balls to do that. I'm afraid my temper would get the best of me. It's all still too emotional for me. Good going.

I'd like to see what johnny c. has to say about stuff, too. I'll second it, give johnny some topics.

BFD

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

You deserve this Moshe .... surviving an entire 75 minutes is a tremendous feat!

• 4mylove
    4mylove

You absolutely have great big brass ones! My new hero!

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

I want to wear a copy of that convention badge VM posted to the next assembly.

"Who will conquer the world in the 1970's?"

I'll fill in those two blanks thusly:

DELEGATE: NOBODY,

CONGREGATION: APPARENTLY!!

• oompa
    oompa

They are so nice they cant help it.....they invited you back!!!!!!!!!!!.....................unbelieveable...............................oompa

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Oh, I'm not surprised they invited him back - they probably haven't had that much fun at a book study ever!

Good job!

GGG

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You are the MAN !

• tula
    tula

Will you take print outs of the DPI UN letter at your next visit and ask in your most sincere way how it benefited the org.?

Moshe, I know they were studying Rev. book all of last year. I thought it was finished. Is this a "back to back" study AGAIN?

Any more new changes? Why are they doing this twice in a row???? Printing presses down? So many new comers? What?

Thanks.

Tula

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit