Is this a "back to back" study AGAIN

--------alt

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Great job moshe!!!!!!

Coffee

• Vinny
    Vinny

It does take some guts to do all that. A tip of the hat for it. But I doubt if you really got very far if anywhere to be honest.

JW's have seen this stuff before. I know I had. One of the first things that I'd be looking at is how did you LOOK. Do you have any facial hair, tattoos, piercings etc. Are you nicely dressed and well groomed? Do you smell like smoke or alcohol? I'd ask where you lived, if you had a girlfriend or married. What kind of work you did. Do you celebrate holidays today? Why did you stop studying? I'd be sure to grill you thoroughly though discreetly and with a smile.

One slip up in ANY OF THESE AREAS and your credibility is shot down in flames. It does not matter what you spoke with your mouth; if you were deficient in any of these areas, then your "Real-Life Testimony" itself overrides anything else you bring that is critical of the one and only, "Faithful Slave".

I was like that. Most elders I knew were like that. It is very pharisaical as we all know. If you are not walking the JW walk then most anything you say critical is discounted due to simply looking at the end result itself.

If they are asking you to come back, I'd be willing to guess you made a minimal impression against the organization.

They probably have great plans for you next time you come... you just don't realize it yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit