Why I like being a Jehovah's Witness

by TooBad TooSad 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brinjen
    brinjen

I really miss those wonderful kingdom melodies. You know..... The ones that have violins, trumpets, pianos and other instruments that really give a nice 19th century feeling.

Rock on People!

Heavy metal thug.

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

Oh Brinjen. I just love good old hard Aussie rock. ACDC, Cold Chisel, The Angels..... and now - Grinspoon, silverchair etc.

If it Rocks, i like it.

Off subject here - does anyone know about the US band called "Shinedown"? I love their style and think they should release a single in Australia.

FF

• Gregor
    Gregor

2B2S, You are an inspiration with your "glass is half-full'' perspective!

Thanks for the laugh, very clever.

• caliber
    caliber

Hi Tula ! Great thoughts ,You speak with such clear simple truth. You somehow managed to say in about one paragraph what some of us

would take a 1000 page book to write !

• lawrence
    lawrence

Obves-

How about JWs donating food to a shelter? Or clothes, etc. You bozo, yeah everybody at all shelters is receiving free jugs of alcohol! Not only are you predictions the work of madness, but you are a hardhearted bastard too! It's a shame they couldn't cage you at Bethel, you would find your own kind there - deranged judges. Pisspot!

• Zico
    Zico

TooBad TooSad:

That was very good. You made me smile. :)

Obves:

"Would I not take that apple from somebody who you think is a robber or a child molester and eat it ?"

I doubt I'd take an apple from a robber, and definitely not from a child molester.

Outlaw:

Where do you get all your pictures?

• Rooster
    Rooster

I just love all the time I spend @ the kingdum hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit