Why I like being a Jehovah's Witness

by TooBad TooSad 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• caliber
    caliber

Very well done indeed! You had us in suspense with a twist in the title that catches you off guard. Is laughable and sad at the same time if you get my drift. For sure I'll be printing this off.

Thankyou

Caliber

• OBVES
    OBVES

How many negatives one can see in Jehovah Witness organization I don't care ! What I care about now in the seemingly very end-times is how they stand in God's plan of the end-times !

Read well my posts how I came to the convincing conclusion the International Bible Students and their legitimate successors - Jehovah's Witnesses - all adhering to the name Watchtower - must be true christian religion . If one attacks them you have to show the way to those who are in dismay and uncertainty which religious organization is right for them !

You cannot leave them alone and say be on your own as it is very difficult to be a lone worshipper of God for someone who has family and is not so strong to be so.

You have to explain Matthew 24.45-46 who is that faithful servant in the end-times that has flock to feed. This is a very important issue as by attacking the Watchtower you can be placing yourself in opposition to God of the Bible.

The Watchtower's task is not feeding the poor physically by passing out the potatoes,turkey and the like . We have people who waste huge amounts of money by playing bingo, paying even thousands of dollars for tickets to see football when at the same time we have people who eat from trash beans ! We have people who have houses with 10 or more rooms and they don't spend time in preaching the Bible to the poor and yet they will not take a homeless needy person to their homes.

A person criticizing the Watchtower should give a good example first.

You may not know what the individuals from the Watchtower are doing privately in their lives.

These folks could go on and live normal lives like most people do and go to college and get a good job yet they could have decided to forfeit these things to serve God of the Bible. The money the Watchtower has is mostly the money given by other faithful people and they must use the money according to donors' wishes.They can use the money in a way to increase if so they contributed to that .The basis is the money donated.

If you gave me 1000 dollars to help me with preaching work will it be honest if I take this money and go a shelter for homeless and give to people there ? And to make it more powerful many of these homeless people may wait for easy handouts and are going to spend the money on alcohol,ciagarettes and drugs .

• brinjen
    brinjen

13. You can save a bundle on your electricity bills with all the "new light" you receive...

• parakeet
    parakeet

OBVES wrote: "You may not know what the individuals from the Watchtower are doing privately in their lives."

You're absolutely correct, OBVES. That's why a JW pedophile scandal has finally been discovered and the WTS must pay to hush it up. That's why a Bethelite was recently arrested for attempting to molest boys. It looks like there's a lot of things JWs "are doing privately in their lives." The light truly is becoming brighter and brighter.

• tula
    tula

Obves....

the early Bible students may have been sincere truth seekers in the beginning.

There is NO salvation in an organized religion. It will not save you from anything.

Jesus said "my yoke is light". WTS wields a NOOSE.

Jesus said "no one comes to the Father but through ME." There is NEVER any mention to obey some mythical FDS. That was only a parable...an example of something to get across an idea. Like the story of the ants and the grasshopper.

There is no such thing as a "true religion". Religion is a snare and a racket. remember? WTS told you that from the beginning.

Spirituality is an individual thing. It all hinges on your own communication and appreciation of your Creator. Jesus is the mediator for every indivual that seeks him. (Not some fictious elite group as per WTS teaching)

There is something very sinister behind the WTS.

You will know this in due time if you believe the promise that there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

That is what the end times is all about.

Pulling back the curtain. Revealing the truth behind all religions and governments that have lied to people and misled them.

This is why you cannot depend on the dictates of some organization.

I so wish that you could think for yourself Obves, and listen to your conscience instead of being spooked by the fears that the WTS promotes.

• OBVES
    OBVES

Suppose all these folks in the Watchtower have a very detrimental life record in their private lives . It is still not addressing the most important issue here. The Watchtower's teachings still surpass the teachings of any other religious organization.

They hold the best apple ( just to better visualize the matter ) and they give it to others . Would I not take that apple from somebody who you think is a robber or a child molester and eat it ?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

They hold the best apple ( just to better visualize the matter ) and they give it to others .

Do you not remember what happened when Adam ate Eve's apple????? I think you need to read the Bible again, starting in Genesis and when you get finished let us know!

Swalker

• tula
    tula
    The Watchtower's teachings still surpass the teachings of any other religious organization.

That reminds me of the saying "a miss is as good as a mile".

The teachings may be different, that does not mean that it surpasses anything.

"By mixing a little truth with it, they had made their lie far stronger" C.S. Lewis

Jesus warned people about this very thing in this parable:

Matthew 16:

11 How is it that ye do not perceive that I spake not to you concerning bread? But beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

12 Then understood they that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

You need to research the symbolism in the "unleavened bread".

Also, take a look at these threads in response to some of your other statements.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/149955/2727581/post.ashx#2727581

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/150188/2734043/post.ashx#2734043

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

I really miss those wonderful kingdom melodies. You know..... The ones that have violins, trumpets, pianos and other instruments that really give a nice 19th century feeling.

Rock on People!

FF

• brinjen
    brinjen

Is obves posting? Hadn't noticed, just installed this, really works...

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit