Are You Having A Tough Time Making Ends Meet?

by minimus 122 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you believe we're in a recession?

• JK666
    JK666

No, I think this is the start of the next Great Depression.

JK

• Layla33
    Layla33

When you say "we", you are referring to the US specifically, correct?

And yes, we are about to enter an economic downfall because of the greed of this country and the high amount of debt and because of the Iraq never-ending war.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm referring to everyone. I think the world is very much affected by this *recession*.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

yes. i am paying my rent one week at a time. i've lost my cable. i've lost my cellphone.

**** BUSH and his ******* BIPOLAR ADMINISTRATION.

• minimus
  • oldflame
    oldflame

Yes and it is getting worse by the day. I knew this was coming with who we have running our country . Bush does not give a rats ass about anyone who is of the working class, if he had his way we would be back to slave days except it would not just be blacks it would be the whole working class.

And if we put Mccain in office it will be more of what we are going through today. It's going to get worse people, save your money and stock up on food because we will all need it before it is over.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

As an outsider, what I find amusing looking in at this nation that is tetering on the edge of financial chaos due to an ill advised war that was designed to export its political and social values, is that the nation is gripped in a frenzy as to whether a black man or a white women might end up President.

lol....What a joke. Grow up people.

HS

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    is that the nation is gripped in a frenzy as to whether a black man or a white women might end up President.

Hillary, You always have a way of making it soooo simple. I love it. This is the truth and I have thought to myself that in any other time, this might be a really exciting scenario. This economic bumblef#$%ck that we have already started down is really not a good thing.

Thanks for breaking it on down.

Decki

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

whatever............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit