It's Friday night and what are you doing?

by wings 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I went out to dinner with a fellow officer from work. He is an X-Mormon, we talked alot about politics and religion, plus the seafood buffet was really good, better then I expected.

• Priest73
    Priest73

What am I doing on Friday night? Isn't it obvious?

• wings
    wings
    ahhh..just making a pun out of that old song... Cat Stevens (I think ?) did back in the 70s

good job Hill.....I think I need to drink more beer and relax. Sorry I missed that.

• JK666
    JK666

I am mellowing out, listening to some old Tom Waits "Nighthawks at the Diner." Lighting up some patchouli incense and turning on the lava lamp.

JK

• Namaste
    Namaste

Snuck in a nap while I was supposed to be watching a movie for our Friday night movie night with my son.

Hubby's online game raid was cancelled so he crashed early. I made leftovers for the munchkin and myself. Yummy green chicken enchildas.

Just wrangled the above mentioned child into bed, read 4 stories and threatened him with dire consequences if he got out of bed again.

Currently drinking some milk and eating homemade chocolate chip cookies, checking the board, checking my online game auctions before working on household budget and finance stuff. Woohoo!

• wings
    wings
    I am mellowing out, listening to some old Tom Waits "Nighthawks at the Diner."

I haven't listened to that in ages. Good reminder of good music. thanks.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Being JWD stalked.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Sweetface,

You mean like this guy wanted to do to Paula Abdul??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgMW7OgCJqQ

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Whoa...how creepy, but kind of similar. He does talk about my panties a lot and I think he might like to wear them.

• Priest73
    Priest73

HEY... I resemble that remark!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit