It's Friday night and what are you doing?

by wings 30 Replies latest jw friends

• wings
    wings

I'm sitting by the fire drinking a bud light in a wine glass trying to decide what movie to watch while I do the dishes.

Besides checking in on JWD that is.

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Hubby and I just got back from going out to dinner, which is what we do every Friday. Now I am checking out JWD, and later may make some fudge to feed my sweet tooth. Then relax with a good book.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Kids are watching TV and I'm on the computer. Water is steaming in the teakettle because it is so incredibly dry here. If you put coffee beans outside, you could call them freeze dried. Just drank two cups of tea and ate toast with butter and honey on it. It's a nice evening if not just a little boring. This site helps dispell that, though:)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Just finished watching City Slickers 2 with my bird. Bird's in bed now, so I'm here.

W

• wings
    wings

Fudge sounds good......

I think I'll watch The English Patient, I've been in the mood for big drama's lately. Just feed the family, watching the grandkids play cat and dog.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Wondering what I'm doing when I get home from work.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

My wife and I just back from our Friday Mixed Doubles Bowling league. Got a Little Squeezers Hot to Go Pizza and am enjoying that with a six pack of Labatt Blue......Life is soooooooooooo GOOD!

NMG

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Soon I'll be driving home in the rain.

100 miles thru Los Angeles. I sure hope the weather clears up tomorrow.

-Aude.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Cat on the lap, playing "reader" for a friend's new novel - wishing for fudge, now...

• JK666
    JK666

I just got home from a meeting, and slid home in the driving snow and bitter cold. I am just now settling down and warming up in front of the computer.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit