Armageddon is almost here.

by PEC 41 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC

Tornado warnings in Los Angeles, Armageddon is almost here.

Philip

• Maddie
    Maddie

The big A is always almost here

Maddie

• 5go
    5go

Wasn't there a movie that (though admittedly was over dramatized and really over the top on what would really happen) kind of said that was in LA's future.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Enough with the false starts! How about an earthquake that splits the planet into iddy biddy pieces.? How about it warms up enough that we will all be living on houseboats? How about the planet stops rotating? Spins out of control! Hell Iget more wind out my butt from baked beans than a tornado in L.A.!

Enjoy your Friday everyone. See you next time-if there is a next time! Don Pardo. (remember him?)

• Gopher
    Gopher

I thought Armageddon started with the '05 Hurricanes in the American gulf coast region. And continued with the tsunamis that hit Indonesia.

No wait, it was 9/11/01 that started Armageddon.

• tula
    tula

Y'all are confusing Armageddon with the Great Tribulation.

Didn't they ever tell you about that?

My friend holds up two fingers held tightly side by side to illustrate: "Tribulation and Armageddon are this close together".

Maybe Obves could give us some calculations on the duration of the great tribulation.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Naw...had em here before...and in Long Beach!!

Can't believe we really have "weather" right now! Very exciting.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

And don't forget the ice caps that are melting and gasoline at $3.50 a gallon in the USA.

There's also the persecution of the WT organization in courts and in the public eye.

The recent murder of someone important in India, dogs sleeping with cats, bitter cold in
    the winter, flooding and drought at the same time in the world, morals decay, partying
    at colleges, hooking up, sex without marriage, churches in a state of increase, a Mormon
    running for president of the U.S.. What else?

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

otwo, sounds about normal to me, all the things you mentioned with the sole exception of a Mormon running for President. Isn't this all the first year we have a closet dyke also running for president, a closet Jihadist (not). So in that respect it is odd.

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel
    The recent murder of someone important in India, dogs sleeping with cats, bitter cold in
    the winter, flooding and drought at the same time in the world, morals decay, partying
    at colleges, hooking up, sex without marriage, churches in a state of increase, a Mormon
    running for president of the U.S.. What else?

Don't forget about all the people leaving the truth and turning apostate. And gay people wanting to get married. Oh, and the TV writers' strike, OMG.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit