Tax Revolt

by frankiespeakin 79 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

And don't forget, Burn, if you're a small business owner, you are paying half your employees' SS contribution, FUTA taxes, and

state unemployment taxes. You mentioned property taxes if you are a home owner, but you forgot School Taxes!!

Ooops. I forgot the school taxes. And if I don't send Jr to publik skool and I homeschool or go private instead I am screwed out of that. I hope to be in a position one day to start that small business! But I am too chicken right now. Burn

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

My Little Havana buddies gave those crazy moonbats a piece of their mind last week. Makes me proud to be Cubano.

By the way Code Pink founder Meada Benjamin's cell phone number is: 415-235-6517 in case anyone wants to let her know what they think.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Code Pink pretty much trashed a Marine recruiting office. Zombie caught this one:

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Rob,

Wont the IRS have fun collecting interest and penalties?

Perhaps but there are way around this dilema. I'm doing research on this as I haven't payed any taxes for 3 years. Anyway I'm just a small fry and if the IRS wants to come after me I plan to make it more expensive than the taxes I owe. To me it is not so much the money. It is the principles that are more important and making the US government accountable to the tax payers.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Frankiespeakin....just some advice (not that you need any) but,

I'm doing research on this as I haven't payed any taxes for 3 years.

all I'm going to say is: YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID THIS! Maybe not this year or next year or even the year after.

But, they will hold you accountable for back taxes, plus penalties and interest, and again....YOU WILL BE SORRY.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Go to Denmark where you pay three time your car's worth in taxes and most of your pay goes to taxes. Yet people still own cars in fact some of my friends were tempted to move in with relatives there. They said life in general was much easier over there and every thing needed for basic living was guaranteed by the government.

The caged animals at the zoo have it better too. They will never domesticate me. They can keep their damned handouts, there is a noose in the other hand behind their backs.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

all I'm going to say is: YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID THIS! Maybe not this year or next year or even the year after.

But, they will hold you accountable for back taxes, plus penalties and interest, and again....YOU WILL BE

Personally, I do not agree with Frankie, but a general tax strike would teach the government who is the boss.

• 5go
    5go
    The caged animals at the zoo have it better too. They will never domesticate me.

I would think about what you just stated seeing as you are a christian in all. You know how can you be free slave of the Christ.

Also I think the right is famous for stating freedom ain't free.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    every thing needed for basic living was guaranteed by the government.

You sound like the TYPE of person that ought to move there if that's what you're looking for....somebody to take care of you! I don't get that kind of thinking personally.

• 5go
    5go
    They can keep their damned handouts, there is a noose in the other hand behind their backs.

That is why Europeans tend to have more personal freedoms than Americans do because the nooses aren't the hands of the mob.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit