Anyone who joined here in the last 6 months post here

by WT=watchtrouble 67 Replies latest jw friends

• garyboler
    garyboler

Howdy! this is my 3rd post. Yeah!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Never was one, but have been lectured by one for about 4 years. Started to get interested and did my own investigating (as everyone should) and found scandal after scandal. Last September, I finished off our discussion with "I know what you think of non witnesses and its disgusting and creepy" . "Our discussions are over" and returned all literature a day later. I was polite , but firm in what I discovered. He got really angry, but remained composed.

Clearly it was the right thing to do.

If the governing body decided on some new light-like dealing with the pedophile issue properly, eliminate the shunning, the arrogance, the games in general, and be a humble org, they could thrive instead of having to beg for more sheep. As it is, they are rotting in their own feces, and hopefully will wither and fade like many here are forced to do. Bill.

• spiritboi
    spiritboi

I joined JWD in oct 07 but has already left the borg 2 yrs ago. Their teachings of demons has been haunting me even though I have left as I got myself dealing with spiritism. But after just a month here, reading posts from you all, I come to realise that the "truth" may not be the truth afterall.Through my own experiences with the spirit world, I can now conclude that these spirits are not demons and that there is really life after death. You will seldom see me posting here as I have put all those jw junk stuff behind, and am living a free life. Thank you guys and gals for giving me the support when I needed it most.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Oct 3, '07

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

November ah sweet November.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Hi

I just joined this weekend. January 2008. I am already amazed at what I am hearing is going on. I didn't know so many had left the organization. I am so glad to be here.

Velvetann in Kawartha Lakes, Ontario

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

July'07

Bobbi

• oneairhead
    oneairhead

May of 06, wow has it been that long? Thank you JWD.

One

• wanderingsoul
    wanderingsoul

I joined last night.I have been disfellowshipped for 10 years now.My family remains blindly devoted and has not spoken with me since.I am looking for support and understanding.Hopefully I can find some of what I need here...I am not asking for Miracles.

• llbh
    llbh

Welcome wandering soul

Me too now e need another computer!!

David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit