Anyone who joined here in the last 6 months post here

by WT=watchtrouble 67 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I'm a recent add. And what a revelation JWD has been for me!

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'm here. DA'd in February 2008.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I've been here since December '07. Still in physically but mentally free.

Mickey.

• Galileo
    Galileo

March '08 for me. Glad to be here.

• four candles
    four candles

End of May 2008,so not long. But not been going to meetings for a while. Step kids went first,then me and the now ex wife went soon after followed by our son. That was about 2/3 years ago,never been happier.

Theres some good people on here................and some loonies I'm glad to say.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I actually joined about three years ago, but I only posted after a family member died and I had to go back to a Kingdom Hall after over eight to ten years. That was about six months ago. It has been catharsis for me to deal with the loss of someone I truly loved. I post on here after, on and off.

• Not Feeling It
    Not Feeling It

I don't think I had quite joined when this thread was initially posted so I'm not sure I meet its specific criteria.

Anyway, I've faded since '99 or so. Main reason was because the religion failed to move me (thus the nickname here) beyond that I've been momre open to some of the other contradictions and contraversies. Those are the reasons I continue to visit. Most of the politic flame wars here turn me off.

--Not Feeling It

• 1914BS
    1914BS

um ...why not ask Simon??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit