Does your pet do something funny?

by Hortensia 35 Replies latest jw friends

• pmouse
    pmouse

I have two dogs and a Cat named Casey. He bullies the oldest and smallest one but he has definitely met his match in the new puppy who's 8 months old. Her name is Heather. They are best buds and fun to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH9yzDejCtw

• Tara
    Tara

My dog makes me laugh all the time. He's a Maltese named Milo. When I talk to him and say a word he has never heard before, he looks at me and cocks his head to the side like he is registering the word. The other day he was about 5 feet away from me and was whining. I had left his leash on him and he had gotten it stuck under the excercise bike and couldn't get on the couch. It was so funny. I kept calling him and he kept trying to walk over but stayed stuck. He finally took the leash in his mouth and tried to pull it free, but couldn't, so I took pity on him and rescued him laughing my head off.

I have a cat, Sam, who is very sweet, but she doesn't do anything funny. Oh, she has no voice so she meows silently. That's kind of funny, I suppose.

• knock knock
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia

well?

• flipper
    flipper

OLD FLAME - Sounds like you have a pervie cat ! Just jokin' bro ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

My cat will sometimes scoop water up with his paw. He knocks stuff off ledges, and counter tops, and then admires his handy work for a bit. If I'm sitting at my PC at home, and he wants attention he'll come over and tap me on the shoulder or leg with his paw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit