Young People Ask book

by crownboy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thank you, Ranchette! I'll remember that. Did you check out the Mormon warnings on masturbation? I don't know which is worse...Mormons or JWS?

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Ranch
    Ranch

Thirdson,

The Youth book is one of the ones that I was studied with in the seventies too.

They just never made us give ministry school talkes out of it.
    Some of those chapters were hard to go through with my dad.

Both my parents gave my sister and I the feeling that we were potential sluts and threats of dad loosing his eldership if we did anything were regularly dished out.
    He was doing plenty to get his own self removed but the pressure was put on us.

April,
    Your welcome!

Yes those Mormons are a nutty bunch too.
    All this sexual repression!!
    No wonder so many JWs go off the deep end!

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Thanks for the priceless thread! LOL especially at guy on the stairs and rubbing his sore wrist comment. That damn book looks so '80s with leftovers from the '70s. Somebody has got to do something about that.

Thanks,
    Path

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Back in the 70's, my best friend was assigned the topic "Masterbation and
    Homosexuality". I was assigned the following week "Growing into Womanhood".
    We were both about 15 at the time. My father was the school overseer, so we
    had them changed.

The brother who gave the "Womanhood" talk was somewhat of a whako. He had
    been through Gilead, but was now living in a hovel with his 9 children. Anyway, in
    his talk, he went way over the deep end. He spent several minutes counselling girls
    about riding bicycles and horses, and then described the specific reason why these
    should be avoided. It was quite a spectacle.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

RunningMan,

LOL,
    Good grief!!
    I'm suprised he didn't cover the dangers of a girl sitting on a washing mashine during the spin cycle or riding on motercycles(especially Harleys).

I hope the guys in Brooklyn don't hear about this guy or he will be the next new GB member!
    Sadly we have had some GB members in the past alot like this guy.
    This thread gets better all the time.

Ranchette

• Francois
    Francois

Actually, avoiding masturbation - which is only following the urge God put in us in the first place - seems highly ungrateful to me. God put that urge in us so strongly so we'd follow it. So I say WANG AWAY. Chase Susan. Spank the Monkey. Jerk Off.

And while we're on the topic. There seems to be an endless supply of phrases that describe male masturbation. What about you females? What do you call it? I can't even think of ONE phrase you ladies use to describe twiddling your twatch (just made that one up). How 'bout letting us in on what you call that activity?

Standing By,

Frank

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Frank, these are from Joelbear, on the other thread.....

* http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?site=3&id=13938&page=1

Driving the Volvo
    Tickling the fancy
    Strumming on the ol' banjo
    Joggling the toggle
    Fingering the suspect

Mine was "stroking the cat!"

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Michael3000
    Michael3000
    Good thing I wasn't working on gestures that night!

Heh-heh...

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Hi Michael,

LOL....

That reminds me of this dimwit Circuit Overseer by the name of Waschalk who launched into his diatribe on weird sex. He sounded like raging Bible thumper fundy and said, "If you don't know what weird sex is, it's this (pointed to his butt) and this!!!! (nearly inserted his finger in his mouth.) The whole kingdom hall was embarassed by this fruitcake.

"The God that comes before skepticism may bear little resemblence to the God that comes after."
    (M. Scott Peck: The Road Less Traveled)

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

dredged Hmm... I kinda like this thread.

Demented book...when I get back home to Denver, I will crack it open and take a trip down Memory Nightmare Lane.

Masterbation is a sin, my butt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit