Young People Ask book

by crownboy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Oh my Heavenly Gawd!!!!!!!!!! This is the funniest thing I have read in awhile!!!

Mega do you still have your talk outline? I think that would be great to give at the apostofest in Aug. I bet alot of us will lose our bladder control laughing at that . I think that was a great way to handle being given that talk. I told my hub, if they assigned our son that talk, he was like 11 i think, I would take him and run away. No way, would he be made to do that . Bunch of sick perverts!!!

And why do they think only 13 yr olds masturbate? Don't they know they boys in bethel , do it ? And even other things I hear. I hate the way they humiliated the children with their constant sex is something that you should only think about when you are married.

I bet a great percentage of the married , older bros and sis, in the congregation were masturbating that very nite the talk was given.

I am serious about the elders being perverts on this subject, there was one in our congregation. He would each decade take it on himself to ask all the young brothers in the congregation if they had this "problem". He passed away before he got to question my son, but I am sure my son would have come up with some smart ass reply.

• SYN
    SYN

This thread brought back some HORRID memories! Unfortunately I can't even remember that talk ever being given in any Hall I attended, geesh, I suspect it would have made the Brother giving it sweat profusely!

This is what you get when you don't wear the dishcloth!

Jacobus! You witness so well! You must bowl those ladies over at the doors! How about a private Bible study, big boy?

Hey Mom, look, they have a mirror-ball! Didn't those cease to exist in the mid-80's?

Maybe if I sit on it it'll feel like someone else is doing it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit