WT Library 2007 Available as ISO

by doinmypart 23 Replies latest jw friends

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

I have the 2007 CD available as an ISO image. I can ftp it to someone. Reply on this topic or PM me. I'll check later today.

• erynw
    erynw

I'm looking forward to when it's available.

Hope someone can help.

• doinmypart
    doinmypart

The '07 WT Lib is too large to email, and web hosting sites (like sendspace) are blocked from my location.

I've sent the file to a couple of different posters. It should be available for download soon.

If anyone else wants to host the file, PM your ftp details and I'll get it to you.

• erynw
    erynw

If you can't get it hosted somewhere, I can set you up a folder on my work server with limited accesd to that folder and keep it there for a little while.

Let me know.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

You can send the ISO through PANDO. www.pando.com

• metaspy
    metaspy

we could also create a .torrent file and have all of us seed it.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

When did this site go to some foreign language? All I understood was WT Library 2007 avail as. . . .and the rest of the thread (Incl. ISO) eludes me.

I am figuring this is some kind of downloadable file. Is it the whole library? Is is SAFE?? Legal? I have been trying to get a CD for ages, but it always goes for more than 35+ on ebay and I don't have that kind of disposable income (I already got the B.Anderson CD)

Any info appreciated!

Thanks

Shelly

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

JW Daughter, an .ISO file is an image of a CD, in this case the Watchtower Library 2007 CD. If you download an ISO file you will need to get a special program to be able to read it. It will be an exact copy of all the information on the 2007 CD so will have all the books and be able to be searched exactly as if you installed the original CD.

• erynw
    erynw

I use Daemon Tools Lite to burn ISO files. It's free.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Any news where to find this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit