I never heard of myself until I googled me up . . .

by Happy Harvester 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

. . . and found out that I have been a famous Australian singer and actress, and a world class body-builder, and the owner of an employment firm. Funny, none of that matches the "me" I know.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I google myself every once in a while, interesting what is online...I have a very unique name. When I try to google my hubby...nothing, well not quite nothing just too much...his name is very popular and nothing comes up that is related to him.

• DT
    DT

I just checked and the second reference was about me. I hope to someday be the most famous person with my name on the Internet. I just have to find a way to beat the dress designer who is number one.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

Kinda' fun to procrastinate going to work, huh?

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

I guess I better get to my body-building workout! Oh, yeah, and my voice lessons. How's the dress-making class going, BD?

So, Mrs. Jones, is your screen name here from the song? I've often wondered about it.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I googled myself years ago w/ my married name. Apparently I was a famous breast cancer survivor

W/ my maiden name (current) I have purchased 2 homes...yeah that was me.

• Amber Rose
    Amber Rose

I'm a fitness model and I am a, um, "artistic" photogapher. With my married name, nothing - even in quotes.

• *summer*
    *summer*

I am a "former American professional wrestling valet best known for her work in Extreme Championship Wrestling."

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So, Mrs. Jones, is your screen name here from the song? I've often wondered about it.

Actually it's my married name, I don't used it in my real life. And yes that song have been sung to me often, once by a group of men in a resturant.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Nothing on my married name.

Now I know why hubby wanted to marry me. Apparently I'm a "gymnastic goddess" and there is even a You tube video of me doing an "awesome dismount"

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit