I never heard of myself until I googled me up . . .

by Happy Harvester 29 Replies latest jw friends

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Looks like I am the Editor of Canada's Independent Labour Magazine.

The "me" I know shows up too on the google search.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester
    Man, it's a bummer when you find out your identity thieves are doing better than you are, heh, heh!

Anyone who steals my identity deserves to keep it!

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

We are all a very fascinating group, aren't we!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Yup, It's called a vanity search. I did mine and came up with one other guy, 45 minutes from my home. So, my wife and I went down to meet him, turns out his name came up in a township meeting discussion and the meeting recorder mis-heard his name, and thus it wasn't the same first name as me. We have a very unique Polish last name and it turns out we are 3rd cousins. His great grand father and mine were brothers.

NMG

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I am a purtuguese bean. Or a bunch of illegal aliens in America. Name only-real background is Scottish.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Under my married name, I'm a Special Education Director & a Texas Real Estate agent.

Under my maiden name, I'm a doctor in Wichita, KS as well as an "old movie fanatic"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

One of my google alter egos is Josie from Josie and the Pussycats. It's seems that one of her last names is Jones. It's funny cuz I used to get teased about it when I was in grade school, had little boys running behind me saying "Josie and the Pussycats" all the time. I think they just liked saying "pussy".

Something else funny apparently there's a man who lives very close to us with the same name as my husband (middle name is different). This man builds boat docks and we have gotten numerous calls, messages, and a few invites from people who think they have reached his number. It's funny.

Josie

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm a golf instructor in the American southwest.

Also, I'm a spokesman for the Jeopardy television game show AND an official with the Washington Redskins football team.

It's very tiring.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I'm a Serial Killer from Texas.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Yeah I'm a former Mayor, a current Lt. Govenor, and I wrote a great guide for Java programming LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit