Beauty out of Neglect (Pictures)

by Bumble Bee 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Hey Min,

Hwy 7 and 32 Side Road (it's on the 32. There is no house there, hasn't been for a long time, just the barn and the outbuilding.)

BB

• BFD
    BFD

I couldn't wait to get home from work today to get a look at these pics.

Stunning, BB! It looks like your doggy was having a good time, too.

Great shots. I love exploring like that, too. And, you bought back fond memories for me about rope swings and haylofts. Thanks!

BFD

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Glad you liked them BFD. Doggie loves going to new places to explore too.

BB

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

It's funny what people see beauty in. Those pics reminds me of the movie Forrest Gump when the girl went back to her old shack home and started throwing stones at it. Of course, Forrest Gump made me cry and made me sad.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    bikerchick - I'd love to see the pics if you can get there safely! I will definately go back in the spring. Lilacs are one of my favourite flowers and I fill the house with their sweet smell and beauty for as long as I can when they are in bloom.

You just may get your wish.....or I mine! Snow is in our forecast overnight so tomorrow morning might be a photo op! I'll post 'em if it works out.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Aha it's TOTO

BTW mind sharing your camera make and are these Jpegs etc

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

absolutely wonderfull pictures......... glad its not that cold here lol

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Great pictures; you'd never see a sight like that in socal. Number one, the snow...number two, the oldschool farm...

I'm suprised you didn't find any hobos there...

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Great shots!!! It was almost like being there! Can't wait to see the spring shots...

Swalker

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Some look like postcards. Well done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit