WELCOME NEWBIES - all of you! Check in here, I'm losing track of you.

by AWAKE&WATCHING 62 Replies latest jw friends

• jefferywhat
    jefferywhat

Here!!

Loving it!

Still not sure here IM heading with it but certainly being entertained and enlightened here.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Heavens to mergatroid! Four more newbies posted since I last checked this thread.

W E L C O M E

bourne

ILikeToThink

lalliv01

Falling Star

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi all,
    I'm new around here too ;)

Hi mouthy, I agree.

John 14 (New International Version) 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

So we are to ask Jesus for things in His name, not ask Jehovah in His name. I wonder how many times JWs have ever done that?

All the best,
    Stephen

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

NEWBIE! Thank God! I don't read so well and thought it said NUDIE. I've been taking my clothes off every time I got on here because I thought it was the rules!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Nice thread! Welcome everyone!

There are so many new people on here, just this year its amazing. Did the numbers drop at the KH this year alot? Or did they trap someone else to take their places?

• mouthy
    mouthy

HEY SOONER You funny one!!!!Laughter is good for the soul.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

mouthy- Thank You, my Lady.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Good morning to ALL! I guess I missed all the newbies in the last 24 hours. I had a busy day yesterday, but with A&A's posting it sure is good to see all of the fresh comments here. Not that the rest of you aren't refreshing, just NEW folks with alot of baggage and and needs like our own.

WELCOME TO ALL

NMG

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Hello, Breaking Away here.I was a Witness for nearly twenty years, though the last few I was fading.I spent a number of years as an elder and although the brothers begged me to stay on I had enough and resigned.

Many really are leaving in droves and the numbers flocking to places like this provide such evidence .The Society is losing it's grip and what happens when you begin to lose your grip on something ? You squeeze tighter ! Telling friends to stay off the internet,Disfellowshipping for pointing out errors, etc.It's the mark of a desperate group of men who are afraid and drunk on power.It reminds me of the ancient Sanhedrin ( a religious legislative body of judges) who feared for their position and power.

"If we let Him alone to go on like this, everyone will believe in Him and adhere to Him, and the Romans will come and suppress and destroy and take away our [holy] place and our nation our temple and city and our civil organization."John 11:48

What they didn't count on is that those who left would become "organized", well researched and well spoken (and outspoken).They "created" us and now their own ways have come upon their heads.What we didn't have as a "brotherhood" we now have as friends.People who were on the "inside" relay critical damning information; as do those still there.Many are leaving because they really are more concerned about truth than they are about whatever selfish desires might be placed before them."You can go anytime you want but you can never leave." They were wrong.

• Odrade
    Odrade

ROTFLMAO @ sooner7. "nudie" lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit