WELCOME NEWBIES - all of you! Check in here, I'm losing track of you.

by AWAKE&WATCHING 62 Replies latest jw friends

• OMG! Now What?
  • dkeithia
    dkeithia

*waves hand and then realises that you all can't really see it* Hi everyone! Yes I am a newbie (wow its been a few years now since I have had that title).

LH = DK = *shrugs* its really both

• Amanda Kate
    Amanda Kate

Hello.

I've actually been reading posts on JWD for a couple of years. I didn't create an account until about 4 months ago.

I know some people here via other sites, MySpace and real life. I finally got up the gumption to say hello and stop being a reader and participate.

I saw there was a meet-up in Arizona a few weeks back at Z'Tejas. I'm sorry to have missed it. I live about 4 blocks from Z'Tejas.

Thanks for the welcome, A&W.

ak

• myababes
    myababes

Hi all

its great knowing that others are feeling the same way as I do even after breaking away for 8 years. Does the hold they seem to have over us ever seem to go away?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Oh my gosh - this is great! They are coming out of the woodwork!

W E L C O M E

OMG Now What?

dkeithia

Amanda Kate

myababies

whoo hoo!

• megaflower
    megaflower

Hello all. Iam so glad that I found this board. It helps so much. I got another visit today from the elders. They dropped by "for words of encouragement". I took a deep breath and looked them in the eye and said , Iam walking away and do not call back on me again. I was a bit anxious at first whne they left but then I felt satisified and Happy. YES, happy. foreigh words after being in that cult for 20 years. Iam sue the elders will be having a big meeting about me soon. So what -Iam free!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Layla33
    Layla33

Hello. I'm a newbie. I joined a while ago, read it for a bit and then kind of forgot about it. About two weeks ago, a beloved member of my family (long time JW) passed away, I hadn't set foot in a KH in over 8 or 10 years, but after having to endure all the rheotric, silly issues that arose because of another DFd family member was treated, and having to sit through that Memorial, it brought up some things. So I decided to come back to a place where I knew other people would understand and share.

I hope to stay around a bit more this time.

Female, VA.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well it sort of feels like a materinity ward/ All the newbies (WAVES FRANTICALLY TO YOU ALL)
    How wonderful to have you join the family

Stay tuned we are just like real family they joke, laugh, argue, disappear for awhile then return... We love having the" GANGS ALL HERE"

Mouthy Granny Grace ((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) to all

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Megaflower

Layla33

W E L C O M E

This is awesome - I knew there were a few but this ROCKS!

• Cellist
    Cellist

It's very happifying to see so many new people.

A big welcome to everybody.
    Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit