New case in France

by chasson 49 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

Oh ..thank you

i see judicial and automatically associate it with jws.

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

Too bad she had to die to get some attention for the case

sacrebleu

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Terrible!! I would love to read all of the news on this one. PLEASE keep bumping this with any new info.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Another translation....

Company(Society)

A Jehovah's Witness indicted for rape on 15-year-old minor

AP ¦ 10.01.2008 ¦ 22:01

A member(limb) of the Jehovah's Witnesses was indicted, on Thursday, by an examining magistrate of the county court of Saint-Dié-des-Vosges (Vosges), for rape on 15-year-old minor. He(it) was left free, as it was learnt by judicial source(spring).

It is suspected to have violated between 1986 and 1989 a girl of a dozen years in the room of the realm, the place of worship(cult) of the Jehovah's Witnesses, Saint-Dié-des-Vosges . The mother of the girl frequented herself in the time(period) the association. The victim had committed suicide on March 22nd, 2006 in front of the room of the realm, pulling(entailing) a judicial inquiry.

Five other persons placed in police custody were released on Thursday. These Jehovah's Witnesses could be pursued for not termination(denunciation) of crime. AP

• badboy
    badboy

PUBLICISE PUBLICISE PUBLICISE THE WT LATEST SCANDAL!

• pseattle2
    pseattle2

Above-cited article, translated into rough English:

Jehovah's Witness put in examination for rape of 15-year-old

AP | 10.01.2008 | 22:01

A member of Jehovah's Witnesses was put in examination Thursday by a magistrate of the Court of Bankruptcy of Saint-Dié-des-Vosges (the Vosges), for rape of a 15-year-old minor. The suspect remained free, according to a legal source.

The violation was suspected to have happened between 1986 and 1989, of a young girl of a dozen years in a Kingdom Hall, a place of worship of the Jehovah's Witnesses, in Saint-Dié-des-Vosges. The mother of the girl associated with the church at the time. The victim committed suicide on March 22, 2006 in front of the Kingdom Hall, resulting in a judicial enquiry.

Five other people placed in police custody were given in freedom Thursday. These Jehovah's Witnesses could be continued for nondenunciation of crime.

• pseattle2
    pseattle2

...and now I see my translation was totally unncessary. Excuse me.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

chasson:

Thank you chasson for posting this! This is an example of what can happen when JW's fail to contact the police inthe first place!

N.

• freetosee
    freetosee

This is very sad! Poor girl..

I hope the abuser is in big trouble! also the elder & wts!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

A sad case. Any news on how she did it?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit