Steve2 Weenie Challenge

by Farkel 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Farkel
    Farkel

Steve2 made some comments about a 10 year old post I made, and I will present them. Although there are numerous typos that could be corrected, his post was much more direct. He said:

: I can see why you've pitched this long and absurdly hard-nosed account at a Christian readership. Only they would compare the absurd Watchtower belief system with their own absurd alternatives. For others, the account teeters just this side of unreadable...its length alone is off-putting. The dialogued approach becomes irritating after a few paragraphs. It's too school teacherly for its own good. Perhaps a better title is. "Telling The Truth Shall Tie You Up In Wordy Knots."

:On the other hand, succinct wording may lift it enormously.

Please rewrite it and show us how it SHOULD be done, SteveO. It is one thing to criticize. It is another thing to walk-the-walk and show us how it SHOULD be written. Since you drew first blood, you owe it to us all to show us in your infinite wisdom how you can cut out words AND make it better, or rewrite it completely and give a better message while still capturing the attention of the readers. That is SIMPLE thing to do is it not? I've read the entire collection of the wisdom of Steve2 and have come to the conclusion that you have eminent abilities to do this. You can form criticisms in sentences of 4 words or less. You have done essays in 2 paragraphs or less. You are a freaking genius! Since you know so much about how what is the better way to write things, please give us your wisdom. Here is the the shitty material I cobbled together ten years ago that you should have no problem working with and making it a masterpiece in your own mind, you weenie:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/77391/1251412/post.ashx#1251412

Well? Get to work!

Farkel

• Priest73
    Priest73

Oscar Myer weenie?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

a bit cryptic Farkel ? Anything to do with an old thread of yours that has been bumped recently? is it about a dipdick, dipstick, dipfuck?

• Farkel
    Farkel

: a bit cryptic Farkel ? Anything to do with an old thread of yours that has been bumped recently? is it about a dipdick, dipstick, dipfuck?

No. I hit the submit button after I posted my thread topid but before I posted my post! That's it!

Farkel

• drifter
    drifter

just read your old post farkel, l liked it.

have been reading your posts for some months now and have enjoyed them all.

dont know who this steve2 is but he sounds like a real LOSER!!!!

looking forward to your next insightful post.

cheers

• Farkel
    Farkel

drifter,

: dont know who this steve2 is but he sounds like a real LOSER!!!!

Don't try to judge him until he has the opportunity to respond. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

You might wait 5 thousand years to see his response to my challange to him/it. Or, he may respond with a masterpiece reworking of my article. He certainly knows how to criticize it, so he must know how to make it better.

Or, maybe he just knows how to criticize other people's stuff and can't write anything interesting, compelling or engaging himself. Yeah, that is possible. He just might be a real LOSER!!!!

It's up to him. I gauntlet is thrown down for him. Watch and see what happens.

Farkel

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Popcorn anyone?

• erynw
    erynw

I'll have some A&W.

• TopHat
    TopHat

You might consider deflating your ego Farkel. After-all this steve somebody was just being a jerk. Jerks are to be ignored.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

OK - this I shall watch and follow with avid interest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit