why are there not 50,000 posts a day here? My wife has read twice now!!!!!

by oompa 19 Replies latest jw friends

• bite me
    bite me

as mentioned above, this is the most active one too. A lot here to read.I find it very informative. jw online was also mentioned. That is not as active too much anymore.

We're #1! yeah baby!

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

psycho prostate? dude lay off that sh*t.

• oompa
    oompa

So I lucked onto #1 on my first try!! what are the odds...I will give my left nut if my wife starts checking out this site!!! I truly know that overdrinking...esp. regularly like me is bad....but if you pass out and your wife finds jwd.............is that holy spirit at work?......................oompa

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    but if you pass out and your wife finds jwd.............is that holy spirit at work?......................

Wow, not the most advised way of getting the word out. No such thing as bad publicity I suppose.

• flipper
    flipper

OOMPA- It's holy spirit only if your wife doesn't cut off your other nut- if she does that, it's from Satan ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• DJK
    DJK
    And great news about my wife.....when I drank too much while posting the other day.....she grabbed my laptop and started reading you guys here on JWD and was very impressed that so many of you were urging me to get help with the booze....which I have to......I swear it is sometimes a very tempting escape...just take a few days and keep a real buzz going.......that has GOT to stop as I am making new friends

A very impressive and positive post. Keep telling yourself it has got to stop and it can happen.

DJK

• oompa
    oompa
    pioneer spit: psycho prostate? dude lay off that sh*t.

I so love your pioneer spit name!!!.....but I intenionally said postate!....and i hope to lay off...oompa

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Oompa, it appears that we care about you, your wife cares about you.

All that's left is for YOU to care about you. It'll come.

I'm still upset that you let your wife catch you drunk on your laptop.
    Next time, be sober.

How are you doing now?

• metaspy
    metaspy

I too love this place.

good to hear also that your wife has read this forum. There is lots of very good info and good friends!

• oompa
    oompa
    OnTheWayOut: Oompa, it appears that we care about you, your wife cares about you.

All that's left is for YOU to care about you. It'll come

I so hope you are right....it is pretty low but I do not want pitty..........thanks.........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit