Bad things to say?

by Aleman 40 Replies latest jw friends

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

LOL you guys ROCK !

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Awake& Watching...good to see you again. That narrow minded little pin head thrives on this crap. He pops up and takes a shot, then slimes away to try again another day. No doubt sits back for the responses. ALEMAN!!!!!!! BEWARE!!! The ARC of SALVATION is listing badly. But if you were to ask for my help in rescuing you from it...............I would gladly. TRUE Christian Love...

NMG

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My grandma used to say "Lord have mercy"

• flipper
    flipper

ALEMAN- In California we say, " Wassup homey " ? In Las Vegas , Nevada they ask, " Are you in, or out" ?
    I take it your " out" or you wouldn't come on an apostate web site ! Love, War, and Peace to you, Mr. Flipper

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

Hmmmmmm.......this thread reminds me of the Society's main philosophy:"I didn't say it was your fault.I said I was going to blame it on you".

• Twitch
    Twitch

LOL

"You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

'Tis only natural tho. Nobody likes flies,.......

• lavendar
    lavendar

Aleman, a few questions for ya:

1) How many false prophesies does it take to make a FALSE PROPHET?? Answer: ONE!

2) How many times has the WTS prophesied falsely?? Answer: NUMEROUS!

3) What should you do when you discover you're in a false religion?? Answer: RUN!!

• aniron
    aniron

To Aleman and the Watchtower

These men are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of sinful human nature, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity-for a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. 2 Peter 2:17-19

You have advanced, not Christ, but your own agenda. You have had your reward in full. Boast in yourself further. Make big boasts. Claim His throne itself and seat yourself on it. Your time is coming. Your future is dark. Your end is coming.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I once heard someone say "well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!" Cracks me up.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Here is something bad to say about the Watchtower Society: They have a pedophile problem that they are trying to sweep under the rug. One person with a position of responsibility has molested more than 40 children in that organization--this is not unique.

No, that is not from some apostate Web site. That was from the NBC report on the Evening News that came out this past Thanksgiving Eve. I am sure there will be many more similar reports coming out in the near future, as more people come forward about the problem.

Is that the organization you really want to dedicate your whole life to?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit