Bad things to say?

by Aleman 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Aleman
    Aleman

To the people in this forum:

"But if YOU have bitter jealousy and contentiousness in YOUR hearts, do not be bragging and lying against the truth.This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is [the] earthly, animal, demonic.For where jealousy and contentiousness are, there disorder and every vile thing are." - James 3:14-16.

-Aleman

• erynw
    erynw

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

• mouthy
    mouthy

But if YOU have bitter jealousy and contentiousness in YOUR hearts, do not be bragging and lying against the truth

Amen to that. So if your in the LIE & I presume you are .Get OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE

• JAVA
    JAVA

Gee--I thought "the truth shall make you free."

Okay members of the forum we're on notice in that speaking the truth is considered a "lie" and "vile" thing. Thanks for sharing that meat in due season, Aleman.

• OMG! Now What?
    OMG! Now What?

Aleman, you are SO out of line with your scripture....why don't you try 1 Peter 4:15? Or, maybe Romans 2:1 is the reason you are here and afraid to speak the truth about the lie? Your efforts to save anyone on here from their inevitable apostasy are in vain.

• fifi40
    fifi40

Aleman

Describe what you consider to be bitter jealousy or contentiousness or what you consider bragging and lying against the truth.

Most things that are said on here about the religion Jehovahs Witness are correct and truthful.

Why do you fear researching and checking facts for yourself and yet blindly accept teachings that are at best, based on the JWs own inaccurate version of the bible and at worst are the ideas of men?

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

(Isaiah 42:13) 13 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

• poppers
    poppers

Aleman must be getting close to the big "dunk". The indoctrination is setting deep and firm, and the brainwashing nearly complete. Poor sap. Still here doing "research"?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Aleman

I'm not bitterly jealous and don't have contention in my heart. Just face it, the WT is not correct.

sooner7nc

• eclipse
    eclipse

I understand you are researching for the truth, aleman

So are we. We wouldn't be here otherwise.

As for that scripture you quoted, I fail to see how it applies to us here, more likely it applies to the organization that you associate with..

When you point one accusing finger at us, three more are pointing back at you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit