My Comprehensive Introduction

by Fadeout 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JAVA
    JAVA

Welcome Fadeout!

Enjoyed reading your into, and it looks like you'll have many things in common with a lot of us. It's nice meeting you.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

Welcome

• Open mind
    Open mind

Welcome to the board Fadeout.

Beautifully written.

I especially liked this:

Life is not fair. Life is not cruel. There are no blessings, and no curses. Life is like the ocean. There are forces at work (intelligent or not I can’t say) more powerful than any of us, and if we act in harmony with them we can achieve anything. If we work against them our best-laid plans may be for naught. And yet the element of randomness is ever-present.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Open Mind
    (3rd gen JW, mentally free but still active for JW-loyal wife & kids )

• changeling
    changeling

((((((((((((((((fadeout)))))))))))))))))

You sound so cool!

If I wasn't a 48 year old married grandmother and BFD's fag hag I'd be begging you for a date.

changeling (hoping she didn't totally gross out and scare away this guy)

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Welcome fade

"Tommy likey, Tommy want wingy"

sooner7nc

• Dagney
    Dagney

Nice intro! Thank you for sharing.

Welcome Fadeout and look forward to reading more of your thoughts.

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Thanks for the friendly welcome everyone.

OnTheWayOut: “Don't be hard on Ray. He was writing and researching from a Christian point-of-view and was heavily influenced by his missionary work.”

From what Ray says in his books I get the idea that he is as close to an ideal Christian as anyone. I have nothing against Ray at all; I’m eternally grateful to him.

Freudian Slip: “You seem like a really interesting person.”

Sorry if I gave that impression. A long, boring discussion of numismatics should set the record straight.

Smiles_Smiles: “Male or female it doesn't matter but it seems like you might could use a little lovin'.”

Not that there’s anything wrong with that... but to me it does matter. ;-)

Isnrblog: “Watch the alcohal thing.”

Don’t worry... I’m not nearly as bad as Lot... or Noah... or your typical first century Jewish wedding guests. I have a limit and stick to it, but I enjoy it unabashedly. Mmmmm... beer.

Observador: “The #1 rule if you hope to enlighthen a JW is: Don't attack Jehovah, or Jesus, or the Bible. Attack the organization using their own holy book.”

Absolutely. I have already “converted” one family member doing just that. And I hope to have similar success with others. For the record, the “big gun” I used was the UN issue.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Welcome fade, if you like sketch comedy watch Mr. Show with Bob and David...classic stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit