It's funny how life goes sometimes . . .

by nicolaou 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Best of luck and positive thoughts.

Jackie

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm so sorry one of your children is having a health crisis - you said it was frightening you - I can see why you need to concentrate on that instead of JWD. I hope all turns out well - please let us know.

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Hi Mike and Sam

Sorry to hear you're going through the mill right now.

We'll be thinking of you.

Much love

Sam and Paul

PS We're moving to the States (LA) soon, if this all blows over and you all need a break you'd be very welcome to come and stay.

• oompa
    oompa

ya.................oompa

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

But there is something - one of my children is facing a medical issue that is scaring the crap out of me. I will know more when we get the results of a second MRI scan which is scheduled for tomorrow. . . . . . Please don't take offence when I say that I do not want to discuss this right now. I would appreciate not being asked any questions, frankly I just want the peace and quiet I need to focus on what's important.

This, of course, will not be my last post. I will be back but I just don't know when - I hope it will be with good news.

That was my last comment here two months ago. The news was not what what we wanted to hear and we look to the future a lot more nervously now but there is always hope and the treatments available are improving all the time. I still do not want to discuss the details of my daughters health on a public forum but will be happy to respond to any PM's.

Just wanted to say that I've missed posting and will definately stir the JWD pot with a few topics soon. Thanks for all your kind comments and well wishes, especially to the players at the JWD FunTrivia Quiz - you know why.

Mike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit